- NG Firewall
Solutions by Industry
Solutions by Issue
1. How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Must enter valid email address to be eligible to win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. The “Untangle’s National Cybersecurity Awareness Security Pro Box” (the “sweepstakes”) will have 1 random drawing for the drawing period, during which time all entries must be received. All relevant times are pursuant to Pacific Time. One (1) winner will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, October 31st.
During the Drawing period,
2. Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open globally to those who are 18 years of age or older on the date the sweepstakes begins and who have a valid email address. Employees of Untangle, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. One entry per person per email address. Void where prohibited. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false email address information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Untangle, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to this sweepstakes.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on Monday, October 1, 2018 at 12:01 AM and ends on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 11:59PM (“Entry Period”). All relevant times are pursuant to Pacific Time.
5. Prizes: The prize for the winner is one (1) $50 Amazon.com Gift Card (Approximate Retail Value is $50) and one (1) Untangle gear box (Approximate Retail Value is $100).
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion. The awarding of the prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes or import duties shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prize winners’ sole responsibility.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Sweepstakes.
7. Winner selection and notification: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period taking place at the Sponsor’s principal place of business. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decision and interpretation on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the coordinators, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The winner will be notified via direct email at the end of the sweepstakes. Prizes will only be awarded and delivered to the email addresses. Winner must permit Untangle to publicize them as a winner. Untangle, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 4 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. All Amazon.com gift card terms and conditions apply to the use of the prizes, and are incorporated herein by reference. The winner must reside in Amazon.com eligible shipping countries.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest, you understand that Untangle, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Untangle, Inc., or its respective successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, your email address, the entry and each winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Untangle, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. In such case, Untangle, Inc. may select an alternate winner for each Drawing Period from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Untangle, Inc. Untangle, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Untangle, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same email address during the Draw Period; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Untangle, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Sweepstakes Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release, and hold harmless, Untangle, Inc. and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility any Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error that may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the Website, Demo Server or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for whatever reason;
any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities;
any event over which we have no direct control.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Judgment is Final. The judge of this sweepstakes is the Sponsor, and all judgments rendered by the judge with respect to this sweepstakes are final.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Untangle, Inc., 100 W. San Fernando Street, Suite 565, San Jose, CA 95113, USA. Requests must be received no later than November 2, 2018.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the sweepstakes is Untangle, Inc.,100 W. San Fernando Street, Suite 565, San Jose, CA 95113, USA.